Energy centers and waste heat recovery
We plan and build individual energy centers. Our services include engineering and, if desired, complete delivery and installation with additional services such as maintenance and repair. Operation is possible through contracting models.
Benefit from our comprehensive know-how in the field of energy.
The following technologies are used by us:
- Waste heat utilization e.g. via ORC plants
- Heat pumps
- Geothermal plants
- Temperature storage media
- Combustion plants (solid fuel firing, combined heat and power plant, boiler plant, gas turbines)
- Fossil fuels e.g. gas, oil
- Renewable energies
- Steam plants
- Emergency power plants (mobile and stationary)
- Compressed air supply
- Refrigeration supply plants
- Fuel infrastructure / tank farms
Our experience ranges from small projects to plants of 100 MW.
Mobile or semi-stationary plants can be designed as container plants.
Good cost savings through smart energy management
Wide experience with waste heat utilization and energy saving potentials
Robust and reliable industrial design
High technical expertise and experience produce innovative solutions
Images on this page from top left to bottom right: Natascha- stock.adobe.com; Petair - stock.adobe.com
iph Hähn GmbH
Konrad-Zuse-Str. 9 | DE-53560 Vettelschoß | fon 02644-98 02 96 | email@example.com | www.iph-haehn.de